TYPE YA-A AND YA-A-TN HYLUG
UNINSULATED ALUMINUM COMPRESSION TERMINAL
FOR ALUMINUM AND COPPER CONDUCTORS
UL LISTED 90° C, 600 VOLT TO 35 KV◆
Type YA-A aluminum tin-plated compression HYLUG™ terminals are dual-rated and designed for use on both aluminum and copper conductors from #12 sol. Through 2000 kcmil.
They are designed for heavy duty applications to 35KV. YA-A terminals are prefilled with PENETROX®, and assembled with colorcoded end caps. Available with one, two, and
four-hole NEMA tongues, the aluminum HYLUG™ terminals are designed for a permanent trouble-free electrical termination.
Features and Benefits
1. Manufactured from high conductivity, wrought aluminum with heavy duty wall thickness.
Provides maximum conductivity, low resistance and ductility for an excellent combination of electrical and crimp forming properties.
2. Electro-tin plated.
Provides durable long lasting corrosion resistance.
3. Internally bevelled barrel.
Provides easy cable insertion.
4. Meets UL486B 90° C requirements.
Provides a quality electrical dual connection.
5. Connector is clearly marked with wire size, die index, color-code and the proper number and location of crimps.
Provides easy identification and tooling recommendation for a proper compression which forms a homogeneous mass resulting in an excellent electrical connection.
6. Factory prefilled with PENETROX® oxide inhibiting compound.
Oxide inhibiting compound contains homogeneously suspended metallic particles to penetrate the wires’ oxides, establish electrical continuity and forms an airtight connection.
7. Color-coded end caps inserted in barrel end.
Prevents foreign materials from entering and contaminating the connector prior to usage plus identifies the proper color-coded die for a reliable connection.
REQUEST A QUOTE