ASCO (or Automatic Switch Company) is a business unit of Emerson Elecrtic Company, which was founded in 1888. This company creates and sells different items for business-critical continuity, among them are switches, power control systems, industrial control products and so on.
ASCO 920 offers power switching and controls for Business Critical Continuity. You can find a lot of different items, among them are Optional Auxiliary Control Relays.
Features of this item:
1) It allows control of RC switches directly from the energy management systems.
2) ASCO 920 is UL recognized for using with ASCO RC switches.
3) This item permits low voltage AC or DC normal.
4) It has low VA burden.
5) It has a narrow width design.
6) Also, this item incorporates ASCO 115 relays.
7) Asco 920 Optional Auxiliary Control Relays are covered by polycarbonate dust for special protection against harsh industrial environment.
8) Another benefit of this item is that it has barrier screw type terminals with approved means for solderless connection of conductors.
When do you need them?
Auxiliary Control Relays to Operate RC Switches are necessary at the next cases:
1) In the case if the controlling device doesn’t have adequate current-carrying capacity for directly controingl the RC switch.
2) In the case if the control station is located at the distance, which is greater, than the allowable RC switch line run.
3) In the case if the controlling device is available only as a single pole, single throw contact, necessitating a two-wire control line.
4) In the case if Form 3 (start-stop) control for an RC switch is required.
There are two possible options of ASCO 920 Optional Auxiliary Control Relays:
1) Two-Wire Control Accessory 47 – item, which has two-wire relay control of a remote control switch and has next standard control voltages: 24,120, 208, 240, 277VAC, 50 or 60Hz, 24 or 110VDC.
2) Three-Wire Control Accessory 48 – item, which has three-wire relay control of a remote control switch and has next standard control voltages: 24,120, 208, 240, 277VAC, 50 or 60Hz, 12, 24, 32, 48 or 110VDC.
If you have a big factory, plant or enterprise, ASCO products is the best purchase, because you can be sure that these items are very qualitative. Make the right choice and buy the best items on the www.globeele.com!